- Mon, Nov 30Online in the Whova conference platformOnline Segment: Biofuture Summit II /BBEST2020-21From November 30th to December 2nd, 2020, the Conference will have three days of virtual activities, with three webinars featuring more than 10 top experts, and a poster presentation session addressing the most recent global challenges and achievements in Bioenergy and Bioeconomy.
- Thu, Oct 15WebinarWebinar: Biofuture Principles for Post-Covid Recovery and AccelerationThe Biofuture Principles for post-COVID bioeconomy recovery and acceleration were launched by the twenty Biofuture Platform member countries to guide recovery policies with the sustainable bioeconomy as a source of green jobs. Tune in to learn about those principles and how they are being applied!
- Wed, Sep 16https://cem-mi-saudi2020.sa/#servicesThe Biofuture Platform Initiative Launch: Accelerating the Transition to a Sustainable Low-Carbon BioeconomyPresented by some of the industry's major players, this event will mark the official launching of the Biofuture Platform’s Initiative within the framework of the Clean Energy Ministerial.
- Thu, May 23UtrechtGoverning sustainability in biomass supply chains for the bioeconomyTo explore ways to establish sustainable supply chains for bioeconomic goods, this workshop will present an overview of relevant existing sustainability governance; what may be needed; and how can policy, market and civil society actors across sectors support a sustainable bioeconomy.
- Tue, Mar 13São PauloWorld Economic Forum on Latin AmericaThe World Economic Forum on Latin America will gather over 750 global and regional leaders from government, business and civil society at a decisive time for Latin America, as an intense electoral cycle over the next two years promises far-reaching political and socio-economic impacts.
- Thu, Jun 08PequimSide-event on Scaling up the advanced low carbon bioeconomy at the CEM8-MI2The side event aims to showcase to government officials, investors, industry representatives and academia the need to accelerate investments and increase international collaboration in the low carbon bioeconomy to respond to the needs of the fight against climate change.
- Fri, Dec 02Canning HouseConference on Advanced Biofuels and BioeconomyThe presentation from this Conference on Advanced Biofuels and Bioeconomy sought to foster a wide, frank dialogue among relevant stakeholders in Brazil, the UK and other like-minded countries on the potential for advanced biofuels and the bioeconomy.